10 Ways to Spend your Easter Holiday in Woking
With the Easter holiday fast approaching here are ten ways to spend your four glorious days off…
- Update your Spring wardrobe and go for a shopping spree at Victoria Place. Why not have a peek in retailers such as Moss Bros, French Collection, Primark and New Look.
- Head to the brand-new M&S Food Hall in Henry Plaza to grab all your Easter goodies including their Giant Speckled Egg Bar, Hot Cross Bun Whips, and Wilma and Walter the Sausage Dogs!
- Nothing says Easter like the smell of Hot Cross Buns, so pop into Gail’s to stock up. Plus, whilst you’re there, you might like to try their egg-shaped biscuits or chocolate sourdough – yum!
- Keep the kids entertained with the fun workshops the Lightbox have planned. For more information visit https://www.thelightbox.org.uk/blog/easter-holidays-at-the-lightbox
- If you fancy a tipple on the weekend, then head down to KOMO for their extensive cocktail and gin menu or Island House for their live music sessions.
- Check out our magnificent new Henry Plaza atrium and explore the Lightbox Art Gallery and the Sculpture Exhibition.
- Get outdoors and visit Dunsborough Park for their Tulip Festival taking place 12th -30th April. For more information visit https://dunsboroughpark.com/
- Head out for a morning coffee at The Café at Christ Church, Lionsheart Bookshop or The Cosy – all charming local cafes!
- Dine out at one of the many restaurants in Woking. Black &Irons, Lucianos and Cote Brasserie are some of our favourites!
- Nova Cinema are showing family – favourites this Easter for just £3, so book your tickets here https://www.novacinema.com/nova-kids-at-easter