Public exercise is taking a leap forward. Some of the Borough's leisure and recreation facilities will reopen from Wednesday 13 May 2020.
In line with central Government advice, the following facilities will be available:
- - Public tennis courts (Woking Park courts require membership and pre-booking)
- - Multi-Use Games Areas (MUGAs)
- - Public skate parks
- - Angling at Goldsworth Park and Brookwood Lakes (membership required)
Visitors can enjoy the facilities responsibly by following the Government guidelines:
- - Only use these facilities with people from your own household or with one person from outside your household.
- - Maintain social distancing – stay 2 metres apart at all times.
- - Bring your own hand wipes or sanitiser to clean equipment and when using entry gates.
Yellow notices are located beside open facilities reminding visitors of this advice and any additional guidance that must be followed.
It is important that visitors follow the advice provided and respect these new measures. Please note, public play areas and outdoor gym equipment remain closed.
Where are you most excited to workout again? Let us know on the #WEAREWOKING social channels!