"The only way to experience true wellbeing is to turn inward. This is what yoga means – not up, not out, but in. In is the only way out.”– Sadhguru
The session offers simple but powerful practices from the science of yoga. Practices include invigorating physical postures (Directional Movement and Yoga Namaskar), breathing methods (Kriya), Nada Yoga (Yoga of Sound) and meditation. With regular practice of the tools taught during the session, one can reap immense benefits:
- Enhances vitality, focus, memory and productivity
- Stabilises body, mind and emotions
- Strengthens the spine
- Relieves back pain, stress and anxiety
- Can relieve from chronic ailments and improves overall health
- Imparts a lasting sense of joy, peace and fulfillment
We trust that you will make use of this transformative offering from Isha Foundation. You are more than welcome to extend the invite to your family and friends and allow them to receive simple tools for success in every aspect of their life.
- The workshops are open to all over 7 years of age and do not require any fitness level or previous exposure to yoga
- Workshops are held for 1h 30min to allow interaction and the possibility to ask questions in the end.
- The practices taught can be done anywhere between 5 to 21 minutes
- Ongoing online support will be made available after the session.
Isha Foundation is committed to providing every human being with the means and methods to live a vibrantly healthy life. It does not seek to just alleviate disease, it hopes to empower each individual so that health is a fundamental basis for the blossoming of their full potential.
DATE AND TIME
Sat 9 June 2018
16:30 – 18:00 BST
St. Mary's Centre, Stream Close,West Byfleet, Surrey, KT14 7LZ